Welcome to Occupy Tucson Information.
Members and friends of Occupy Tucson must request membership from firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name and email address, working group or interest in Occupy Tucson.
On the menu, you will find the following items:
Under this menu you can find all the posts made by members of this website. They can be viewed by
- All Members - The public activity for everyone on this site.
- My Friends - The activity of my friends only.
- My Groups - The activity of groups I am a member of.
- My Favorites - The activity I’ve marked as a favorite.
- Mentions - Activity that I have been mentioned in.
Groups are places where individuals can communicate within specific limits. Groups can be created for Working Groups, Affinity Groups, Caucuses, or any specific topic which needs discussion and documentation. This is a good place to post the meeting notes for your working group.
- Documents: Documents contains documents about Occupy Tucson which you can download to your own computer.
- Forums: Forums are places where threaded discussions can take place.
- Office Schedule
- Wiki: The Wiki allows for group editing of documents to be added to the web site.
This is a list of the people who have already registered for this website. Members can be viewed by All Members and by My Friends. You can also befriend a member, thereby inviting them to join you
In the sidebar, the Events Calendar is connected to the Events Calendar at http://occupytucson.org, and reflects what is entered there.
At the bottom of the page are links to pages of information.